We are celebrating reading and Dr. Seuss’ birthday from March 2nd- 9th. This week will include dress up days, and read-ins.
- Friday: March 2nd- Guest Readers are invited to come share with all grade levels.
- Monday: March 5th- Cat in the hat Day: Wear you favorite hat!
- Tuesday: March 6th- Fox in Socks Day: Wear your crazy socks!
- Wednesday: March 7th- Wacky Wednesday: Wear a shirt others can read! (school appropriate)
- Thursday: March 8th- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: Wear read and blue.
- Friday: March 9th- Reading Fun in the Sun: Bring your shades, beach blankets, and umbrellas. All students will have time to read under the sun.
Read Across America Week 2018 Reading! Reading Fun in the Sun on Friday March 9th
Outside grade level schedules:
- Kindergarten 10:00-10:20
- First Grade 10:40-11:00
- Second Grade 11:20-11:40
- Third Grade 12:00-12:20
- Fourth Grade 12:40-1:00
- Fifth Grade 1:20-1:40
You may utilize any area around the school. Please be sure that the students are reading individually. This should be a relatively peaceful activity.