Students participating in our annual float contest may begin bringing in floats on January 22nd. Voting will begin on January 29th and end on February 2nd. Any student who wishes to enter the contest may do so by bringing in a decorated shoe box float and a $2.00 entrance fee. All Dolhonde students will be able to vote for their favorite float by paying 25 cents a vote during PE. Students can vote as often as they like. The floats will be displayed on the stage of the auditorium.
- Floats must be created by the student
- Only regular sized shoe boxes may be used
- Do not put your name anywhere on the float
- Bring your float to Coach Boudreaux to fill out your entry form and pay your $2.00 entry fee
- Students may vote as many times as they want. Each vote costs 25 cents
Prizes- 1st and 2nd place winners will each receive a prize!!!!