Students participating in our annual float contest may begin bringing in floats on February 6th. Voting will start on February 13th and end on February 17th. Any student who wishes to enter the contest may do so by bringing in a decorated shoe box float and a $2.00 entrance fee. All Dolhonde students will be able to vote for their favorite float by paying 25 cents a vote during PE. Students can vote as often as they like. The floats will be displayed in the hallway in front of the office.
1. Floats must be created by the student.
2. Only regular sized shoe boxes may be used.
3. Do not put your name anywhere on the float.
4. Bring your float to Coach Boudreaux to fill out your entry form and pay your $2.00 entry fee.
5. Please do NOT touch the floats on display.
***1st and 2nd place winners will receive a prize. ****